***FEE CHANGES STARTING 1/01/2023***

A permit from the LRRWMO will likely be needed for construction or land disturbance activities, culvert work, projects in or around wetlands, pond construction, or ditch work. Additionally, any project affecting the course, current, cross section, or quality of surface water features affecting drainage, conveyance, retention or detention of water, including lakes, and wetlands will require a WMO permit. For additional details on permit requirements, see the Permit Application Materials.

For permitting questions, please contact the city contact person listed below for the city where the project will occur.

City of AndoverCity of Anoka
Jason Law
Assistant City Engineer
Andover City Hall
1685 Crosstown Blvd NW
Andover, MN 55304
763-767-5130 Fax 763-755-8923
Ben Nelson
Engineer Technician
Anoka City Hall
2015 1st Ave N
Anoka, MN 55303
City of Ramsey
Leonard Linton
Civil Engineer IV
Ramsey City Hall
7550 Sunwood Dr NW
Ramsey, MN 55303